Math 3/23 - 3/27
1. Complete pg 249 - 250. You are starting a new skill! You will convert measurements from larger units to smaller units. The work you do today is to get you ready to do that. You will solve measurement problems using multiplication. The examples you are given use the same models that we used to work on multiplicative comparison. They should look familiar!
2. Get a green light in Reflex!
I am planning on having a Google Meet on this day so we can learn together. More details on that to follow.
1. Complete pg 251 - 252. You're changing measurements of weight and mass to smaller units. Go look in your pantry. Do you have a bag of dried beans? If that bag is 1 pound, it is also 16 ounces. You could use multiplication to find how many ounces would be in a 4 pound bag by multiplying 4 x 16. The factor 4 represents how many groups, and the factor 16 represents how many are in each group. When you get to pg 252, #4 can help you with 5-7.
2. Why not get some time in Prodigy?
1. Complete pg 253 - 254. The work you're doing is very similar to what you did yesterday, but you're using measurements of liquid volume.
2. You have a Flipgrid prompt to answer! Come talk to me!
1. Complete pg 269 - 270.
2. There will be a Socrative that will be live all day so you can get some feedback on your understanding. The Socrative will be the problems on these pages. The room name is MCCRARY2782.
No math today. This will give everybody some wiggle room if there's a day that they haven't been able to complete. I will post the answer key in the afternoon.
To get to your grid: Click Enter a Flipcode in the upper left corner. Read the prompt and record your video. You can respectfully comment on your friends' videos, and I would love for you to comment on mine.
McCrary Homeroom: mccrary6258
Booth Homeroom: mccrary6271
Bales Homeroom: mccrary2236
Your AR password is your Flipgrid password.
Science 3/23 - 3/27
1. Complete the summary questions for Science Skills Station. I will post the answers Tuesday morning.
1. Check your work. I will post the answers both on my website and GC.
1. Complete the Assessment Task Cards.
1. I am planning on having a Google Meet today to discuss the task card answers and what you've learned to far. More details to follow.
No science today. This will give everybody some wiggle room if there's a day that they haven't been able to complete. I will post the answer key in the afternoon.